Darb” or “Pathway” may seem like any other game, but in fact, it’s much more! This board game is a great opportunity to strengthen your relationship with family and friends on one side and create unforgettable memories on the other side! Darb board game is an Arabic language game and it refreshes and tests your knowledge and skills in a competitive fun atmosphere. Darb board game box contains: * Darb play board * 200 Question cards in four branches: Fahim (questions in science), Adeeb (questions in culture and history), Imam (questions related to the Islamic religion), and Lammah (Riddles and Clues) * 20 challenges cards with more than 200 options to test different skills * 15 yellow stone * 15 blue stone * 15 orange stone * 15 turquoise stone * Darb play guide Buy Darb board game and start your first round and have fun with your family members and friends!
- 5 unique scenarios with a high level of replayability.
- A massive location book designed to provide a lifetime of adventure``
- Desperate struggles for survival as the pirates fight and steal to stay alive.
- Harrowing adventures and big laughs that will keep players engaged and interacting with each other.
- A streamlined rules system allowing for large player counts of up to 7 and free web app provides immersive scenarios and crossroads moments without page flipping
- A new board game set in the Fallout universe.
- Bring the hit mobile game to your tabletop
- Work with other Vault officers to construct new rooms and build your Vault
- Carefully choose where to place your Vault dwellers in order to gain the maximum benefit
- Defend your vault from the radioactive monsters wandering the wasteland
- Number Of Players: 2 To 4
- Introduction of House Targaryen brings the power of dragons to A Game of Thrones: The Board Game
- Expanding the world of A Song of Ice and Fire beyond Westeros increases the maximum player count of your battles to eight
- Introduction of the vassal system adds a new layer of strategy to your games, keeping all Houses involved in the battle for the Iron Throne
- Ability to take loans out from the Iron Bank provides you with useful aid in your campaign…for a price
- 2-4 players, Ages 14+
- 90- 120 minute playing time
- The stage is set for a contest that will decide the fate of the great woodland. It is up to the players to decide which group will ultimately take root.
- In Root, players drive the narrative, and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability. Leder Games invites you and your family to explore the fantastic world of Root!