Will the Merchants get their goods past the Sheriff? The bustling market in Nottingham is filled with goods from all over the kingdom. Most of it is entirely legal, however, Prince John is looking to make sure no contraband gets sold. He’s tasked the Sheriff to inspect Merchant’s wares, looking for any illicit goods. The Sheriff’s shrewd, but not above taking a bribe to look the other way. Which Merchant will end up getting the best goods through and make the largest profits in the market stalls? In Sheriff of Nottingham 2nd Edition, players take turns playing the Sheriff, looking for contraband goods, and the Merchants trying to stock their Stall with the best goods. The Sheriff can inspect any bag they want, but they must be careful, as they’ll have to pay a penalty if they find the Merchants were telling the truth. This new edition includes updated rules, as well as expansions such as the 6th Merchant, Black Market, and Sheriff’s Deputies.
Sheriff of Nottingham (2nd Ed.)
Only 3 left in stock
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Bluffing, Card Game, Humor, Medieval, Negotiation, Novel-Based, Party Game
Bribery, Card Drafting, Hand Management, Role Playing, Set Collection
|Number of Player||
3, 4, 5, 6
- A new board game set in the Fallout universe.
- Bring the hit mobile game to your tabletop
- Work with other Vault officers to construct new rooms and build your Vault
- Carefully choose where to place your Vault dwellers in order to gain the maximum benefit
- Defend your vault from the radioactive monsters wandering the wasteland
- Number Of Players: 2 To 4